Monday, April 25, 2011

U is for Useless Video Game Accessories

Through the years, there's been plenty of gaming accessories. It's funny to look back and see things that were suppose to be groundbreaking at the time, but turned out to be pretty horrible. My favorite useless accessory is the R.O.B. robot from the NES. I thought it was the coolest thing ever, until I learned  it actually made things harder. But I was a kid at the time, now I'm more wary of the latest and greatest "must have" gaming accessory. How many people shelled out money for the useless Wii remote sports add-ons like tennis rackets and bowling pins?

More more useless gaming accessories*cough* plowerglove *cough* can be found here

1 comment:

  1. The wii remote is HORRIBLE. Either that or I have shaky hands. I use it only to get Netflix on my daughter and son-in-law's TV, and I HATE it. It jumps all over the place or it completely disappears. That, to me, is useless!

    ReplyDelete