Friday, May 4, 2012

May Monster Madness: The Walking Dead Game

If you haven't played it yet, you really should. The Walking Dead game released its first episode recently and even though it's only about two hours long, it's definitely worth the download. It's available on Xbox Live Arcade, the PlayStation Store, and PC. I have it for the 360. It cost 400 MS points. The other versions cost $5.00.

The Walking Dead game isn't a rehashing of the comic book or TV stories. It has a new cast of characters, but there are some familiar faces making appearances. It will be five episodes long, with a new one released each month.

I played through the first one and I'm very excited to see where the story goes from here. You have a lot of control over what you say and do, so it isn't just a "kill the zombies" type game. There's plenty of  drama involved.

Here's the trailer:



Fans of the comic and show really shouldn't pass this game up!



1 comment:

  1. I love The Walking Dead. I haven't played the game yet though. I am glad that it comes recommended.

    ReplyDelete