Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Skyward Sword Mosaic is Unveiled

Earlier this year, Nintendo asked Legend of Zelda fans to submit their photos on facebook. These 25,000 photos were turned into a gorgeous mosaic of Skyward Sword Link. The mosaic is in the Nintendo World store in NYC.  I'm pleased to say my photo is one of them.

You can find a nice size picture at Zelda Universe  However, it is still very difficult to make out the individual photos. I've been searching the web for a detailed, clear picture of  the Link mosaic. So far, I haven't found much. The Nintendo Store website doesn't have one. And while I found one close-up pic in the comments on Zelda Dungeon, it's just of one small section. Hopefully, as more people go to the store to see the mosaic, more pictures will be available online.

I would love to see a bigger picture of the Skyward Sword mosaic and be able to find my photo. Better yet, Nintendo should sell posters of it.  They have at least 25,000 eager, would-be customers already.

5 comments:

  1. I'd buy a poster of it and my picture isn't even in it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. They should make a poster of it. I know I would buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cool! Reminds me I really have to play that game...

    Allison (Geek Banter)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. That's pretty neat. I would definitely snag one of those posters given the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete